Studies say 8.3 billion plastic straws pollute the world's beaches. Single-use plastic is the most useless waste created by us humans. Plastic straws are affecting marine life at serious levels. It has also been studied that plastic has entered the food chain and is affecting the food we eat. We have to act upon choosing something that is kind to nature which comes from nature and goes back to nature, hence satisfying our needs and protecting our planet too. Bamboo straw is the most feasible and eco-friendly alternative. Use it to drink tea, coffee shakes, or any other beverage of your choice
- 7" - 8” of varied length
- Handmade and 100% made in India
- They are reusable and clean easily.
- Durable and easy to use
- Portable and tasteless
- Made from natural Bamboo – Biodegradable
- Each pack contains - 4 straws
- Good for hot and cold drinks, unlike metal straws, do not conduct heat and burn your mouth
NOTE - The texture and unevenness in length and width are part of the beauty and proof of handmade products. Kindly appreciate these touches of imperfection.
Note - Shipping of Rs.59 is included in the pack