We bring you our most loved set of 3 essential oils which contain Lavender, Lemongrass, and Peppermint. Use these oils separately or in combination for an invigorating aromatherapy experience at your home or in the office.
The set contains 3 different oils:
- Lavender (5ml) - Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. It promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps. It has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
- Lemongrass (5ml) - Lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression. It has antioxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties and is useful to heal wounds, reduce nausea, and reduce pain, stomach problems, and fevers.
- Peppermint (5ml) - Peppermint oil helps treat digestive problems, the common cold, sinus infections, headaches, and other conditions. It can also be used for topical application for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
Quality: 100% Natural, cruelty free & vegan oils. Free from synthetic fragrances, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and mineral oil.
HOW TO USE:
- Aromatherapy: Use 3-4 drops of essential oils with ceramic diffusers to diffuse aroma.
- Home: Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in candles, bed linen, wardrobes, and potpourri. Or make your DIY cleaning solutions with diluted essential oils.
- Topical Application: Pure Essential oils are always diluted with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond/ Jojoba/ Virgin Coconut oil before use on the body, skin & hair, and in the bath. Dilute the oils in the ratio of 1 drop of essential oil per 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil before topical use on the skin, body, and hair. Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment over the bowl. Essential oils do not stay mixed with water and should never be added to bathwater without first being diluted.
Caution - Do not use oils internally. A patch test is required to check for skin irritation and sensitivity before using each essential oil. Essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or other health conditions. Do not apply to infants, toddlers, and babies. Safe for kids above 5 years. Needs to be diluted further. E.g. 1 drop in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Discontinue use if redness, burning, irritation, or itching occur. Follow warnings, precautions, and seek medical attention for any problems.
Product will be dispatched within 48 hrs. after placing the order.